Director of Software Engineering
- Joined RhumbLine's Information Technology team in 2022 as Director.
- Total of 33 years of industry experience.
- Member of the firm's Investment/Risk Committee.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of software programs and other critical tools in order to enhance the firm's operational systems and workflow processes while maximizing efficiencies, improving controls and mitigating risk.
- Prior experience: Principal Software Engineer at Extreme Reach, Principal Software Developer at Champagne Logistics, Project Team Lead at Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston, Senior Software Engineer at FastChannel Network, Applications Engineer, Developer and Project Specialist positions at Restrac and numerous contracting jobs as a software developer.
- B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Rhode Island.