Lisa A. Sheeler
Chief Compliance Officer & General Counsel
- Joined RhumbLine in 2018 as Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel.
- Total of 33 years of industry experience.
- Member of the firm's Investment/Risk and Management Committees.
- Responsible for providing legal expertise and directing the implementation and oversight of all aspects of RhumbLine's compliance program.
- Prior experience: Vice President & Assistant General Counsel at MFS Investment Management; Vice President and Associate General Counsel at Fidelity Investments; Vice President and Attorney at Zurich Scudder Investments (Deutsche Asset Management); and Associate at Seward & Kissel LLP.
- J.D. from Boston University School of Law and B.S. from Georgetown University.