Andrew Zagarri, CFA®
- Joined RhumbLine in 2021 as Portfolio Manager.
- Total of 9 years of industry experience.
- Member of the firm's Investment/Risk Committee.
- Responsible for managing and trading RhumbLine's client portfolios.
- Prior experience: Portfolio Manager (Quantitative Fixed Income) at BNY Mellon Wealth Management; Quantitative Equity Research Analyst and Fixed Income Trader and Analyst at Boston Private Wealth; Bond Trader for Bank of New York Mellon.
- CFA® charterholder and B.B.A. in Finance from the University of Massachusetts Amherst.