Alexander D. Ryer, CFA®, FRM®, CAIA®
Chief Investment Officer, Limited Partner
- Joined RhumbLine in 2016; promoted to Chief Investment Officer in 2017.
- Total of 21 years of industry experience.
- Member of the firm's Management and Investment/Risk Committees.
- Oversees RhumbLine's investment team and all aspects of portfolio management and trading. Responsible for managing a range of investment portfolios and servicing clients, product development and thought leadership on industry issues and trends.
- Previously: Director of Investments and Senior Portfolio Manager at RhumbLine.
- Prior experience: Senior Equity Research Analyst (Fundamental Active - Quant Alpha Research) at BlackRock; Senior Portfolio Manager (Fundamental Active & Quant Active) at Northern Trust Global Investments; Senior Portfolio Manager at RhumbLine Advisers; and Principal/Senior Portfolio Manager (Global Structured Products - Emerging Markets) at State Street Global Advisors.
- Accreditations: CFA®charterholder, Certified FRM®, Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA).
- M.B.A., Concentration in Finance from University of New Hampshire and B.S., Electrical Engineering from Bucknell University.